Where Colorado Buffalo alumni, fans and friends come to chat all things CU. Go Buffs!

Football Message Board | View Profile

93Buff

Joined: 6/20/98 Posts: 17227
Likes: 1550

Recent Activity

Displaying Page: 1


Be very careful
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 11:29PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Vadym Prystaiko with Christiane Amanpour
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 1:34PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Buffs had lost 16 straight in Arizona. Favored or not, that's big.
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 11:58AM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Exactly. Everyone leaving getting promotion. I'd take that in a heartbeat.
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 10:40AM
   Board: Football Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Two best free sites (since KenPom is pay)
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 10:33AM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Quadrant Wins.
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 10:31AM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

It’s like the Buffs mixed with comedy channel. A two-fer
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 12:43AM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Only 4 teams have more Q1/2 wins.
   By: 93Buff 01/17/2020 12:00AM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Walton is wonderful. Bennetti is perfect.
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 11:58PM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

All road wins are beautiful. 8 ranked road teams
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 11:53PM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Huge. Team is different
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 11:15PM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Stanford has only played 4 QUAD 1/2 games. CU has played 9.
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 4:48PM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

0 fer 16.
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 4:41PM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

FOX
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 4:40PM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Bregman and Altuve wore buzzers that tipped pitches in their jersey.
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 4:20PM
   Board: Pro Sports Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Her vision for America freaks me out.
   By: 93Buff 01/16/2020 12:19AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Warren and Bernie taking each other out is very good for Dems.
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 9:36PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Cuomo is back to collusion. 🙄
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 9:12PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Rolling Stone on CNN.
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 8:45PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Or watch Golden Showers. 90 %
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 6:42PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I posted once on Seth Rich in 2017
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 6:19PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I liked when she passed out the impeachment pens! What a memento!
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 6:06PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Not True.
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 11:48AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Not True.
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 11:48AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Not True.
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 11:48AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I say Bloomberg, because he is the only one...
   By: 93Buff 01/15/2020 11:21AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

You’re making my point.
   By: 93Buff 01/14/2020 11:49PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Evil corporations hire people.
   By: 93Buff 01/14/2020 9:41PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Yikes.
   By: 93Buff 01/14/2020 4:35PM
   Board: Football Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

He has Brady like pocket instincts
   By: 93Buff 01/14/2020 12:10AM
   Board: Football Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Need a split, somehow, someway.
   By: 93Buff 01/13/2020 11:49AM
   Board: Basketball Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

They both have an "N" in their names. That's about it for the analogy.
   By: 93Buff 01/10/2020 5:33PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

That's amazing. Great post.
   By: 93Buff 01/10/2020 11:53AM
   Board: Football Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Alt-right. Thats awesome. LOL.
   By: 93Buff 01/10/2020 11:00AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

This is Krugman.
   By: 93Buff 01/10/2020 10:57AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Lol. Krugman. Is it a comedy act?
   By: 93Buff 01/09/2020 10:56PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Let’s just say it wouldn’t surprise me.
   By: 93Buff 01/09/2020 8:54PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Leach to Mississippi State. Wow.
   By: 93Buff 01/09/2020 1:34PM
   Board: Football Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I guess Jokic decided to play.
   By: 93Buff 01/09/2020 12:17PM
   Board: Pro Sports Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Krugman.
   By: 93Buff 01/09/2020 11:38AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Which part specifically is being destroyed?**
   By: 93Buff 01/09/2020 11:36AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

The point remains...
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 4:13PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Wait, so you are accusing the GOP of victory laps?
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 2:59PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Meant for under buffaloaded.
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 2:58PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Because sometimes the alternative is worse.
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 2:58PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Deterrance vs. Appeasement. Its that simple....
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 1:15PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

1% chance he lied. 99% chance he didn't.
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 1:13PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Give me your odds that Trump LIED about it...
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 12:57PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

What war?
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 12:56PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

The risk exists or existed?
   By: 93Buff 01/08/2020 12:37PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Next Page
vm307