I hope CU learns something from Tennessee this week
- Tennessee was coming off a bye week.
- Tennessee's remaining games all looked winnable (on paper).
- Tennessee comes out flat and keeps a lesser team (S Carolina) close and gets beat on a FG.
- 3rd loss in a row for UT and likely won't win their SEC division.
- Butch Jones has returned to the hot seat after starting the season 5-0.
CU needs to come out like they did vs. CSU and Org St and establish an early lead with a return to their quick tempo. Score TD's and minimize the need for ST. With points on the board, it will allow Levitt to unleash the Def on UCLA's passing game.
Keeping UCLA close could be disastrous.
Posted: 10/31/2016 at 11:11AM