Here are my 4 reasons:
1. Great O-Line Play. This is the anchor to the entire offense.
- Gets us a run game.
- Protects the QB.
- Allows us to play up-tempo (which we can thank Coach Chiv for installing).
- Allows Lindgren to open up the playbook.
2. 2nd year under Levitt's Defense.
- We knew the D-backs would be good. Just didn't know how the line would hold up. Pass rush steadily improving.
- Linebackers we viewed by most as a weakness coming into this season. That group is playing better each week.
- Tightest, most focused and determined locker room we have had since the early '90's, lead by an experienced group of Seniors and Juniors.
- Not only are they pissed about past losing seasons, they are mature enough and skilled enough to turn close losses into wins.
4. Coaching up.
- We all heard this was the design and desire. Just didn't see evidence of it until this year.
- Our coaches have taken lesser (rated) talent and turned these athletes into high-performing believers that can accomplish anything/everything.
While the season isn't a complete product, it is turning into something special.
(In response to this post by Buffalo Bob
Posted: 10/18/2016 at 2:29PM