Where Colorado Buffalo alumni, fans and friends come to chat all things CU. Go Buffs!

Basketball Message Board

gocu83

Joined: 11/06/2009 Posts: 949
Likes: 746


Thoughts on Jabari: It doesn't appear that he did anything extraordinary


to make himself standout this week. At least from all the accounts that I have heard. I would put him staying in the draft or going GLeague at 60 %. That leaves a 25% chance that he would accept a NIL offer to play for another NCAA team and 15% left for a return to CU.

I can only imagine the number of NIL representatives that were in Chicago this week. To not think that the Walker team would at least not consider offers is shortsighted in my opinion. The reason that my CU percentage is so low is that all the pundits seem to have Jabari playing the wing in the NBA. He just will not get enough minutes with CU at that position to further develop that aspect of his game.

I will hope against hope that somehow does return as I believe the team has a chance to be in the mix for a top 3 finish in the Pac12.

Posted: 05/22/2022 at 1:44PM



+2

Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:


Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:


Current Thread:
  My prediction is he is drafted -- HallelujahBuff 05/22/2022 5:28PM
  Do not think he gets drafted....... -- cbrobuffs 05/23/2022 12:08PM
  Could see him playing for Ignite next year.... -- LW33 05/23/2022 12:29PM
  May 1 was the deadline to enter the portal -- Battle Born Buff 05/22/2022 2:23PM
  I didn't know about that deadline. I guess that -- gocu83 05/22/2022 7:49PM
vm314