Where Colorado Buffalo alumni, fans and friends come to chat all things CU. Go Buffs!

Off Topic Message Board

McKelvie

Joined: 07/31/2006 Posts: 5513
Likes: 1507


Reality is Abbott can’t fix Biden’s border disaster.


Whether it’s record amount of fentanyl coming over, record illegal immigrants being apprehended, illegal immigrants coming across not apprehended, human trafficking, millionaire cartels, immigrant deaths, assaults, rapes on their welcome to America journey.

Good or bad, what’s happening at the border is 100% on Biden. I do feel bad Abbott and Texans are taking the brunt of Biden’s disaster.

Jenn was quick to blame Abbott for inflation after one day of searching trucks. Biden blamed 70% of March inflation on Putin, maybe Abbott is the other 30%…

(In response to this post by 84Buff)

Posted: 04/13/2022 at 8:17PM



+5

Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:


Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:


Current Thread:
  The truckers have taken it in the shorts -- Glen Beck 04/13/2022 10:14PM
  Ottawa and DC was their own fault -- cswilliam 04/14/2022 12:17AM
  Fentanyl is a massive problem -- IdaBuff 04/13/2022 9:21PM
  That's not correct ** -- 84Buff 04/14/2022 08:32AM
  Finally something for the freedom convoy to protest. ** -- BACKinBLACK 04/13/2022 7:16PM
  Hah! Good one! ** -- Ralphie Bruber 04/13/2022 7:20PM
  Did Jen tell you that? ** -- 84Buff 04/13/2022 5:45PM
  Looks like Abbott is changing course -- McKelvie 04/13/2022 9:18PM
  "intellectual integrity" from you? on this? ** -- 84Buff 04/14/2022 10:31AM
  One day? -- McKelvie 04/13/2022 9:45PM
  History tells us no… -- Ralphie Bruber 04/14/2022 12:51AM
  Abbott is moronic… performative conservatism -- Ralphie Bruber 04/13/2022 5:36PM
vm312