Where Colorado Buffalo alumni, fans and friends come to chat all things CU. Go Buffs!

Off Topic Message Board

CUKev

Joined: 11/27/03 Posts: 30539
Likes: 8077


Yep


(In response to this post by EBN)

Posted: 10/21/2020 at 4:07PM



+0

Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:


Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:


Current Thread:
  Most Likely Map, IMHO.... -- 93Buff 10/21/2020 3:49PM
  This is what I have too ** -- bufffantheman 10/21/2020 4:20PM
  Not gonna win Arizona ** -- EBN 10/21/2020 3:53PM
  That is an interesting take -- JeffGerardi 10/21/2020 4:14PM
  I think you heard your story wrong.... -- 93Buff 10/21/2020 4:18PM
  Link -- JeffGerardi 10/21/2020 4:29PM
  Trump is like the bogeyman -- EBN 10/21/2020 3:44PM
  F'in A Right He Is ** -- JeffGerardi 10/21/2020 3:53PM
  I'd say Biden 65% chance, Trump 35% chance. -- 93Buff 10/21/2020 3:35PM
  I agree in part, but -- JeffGerardi 10/21/2020 3:53PM
  Biden. Not because he's a powerful candidate. Wins by forfeit. -- WinningLeadership 10/21/2020 2:59PM
  "stone cold speechless if he wins" -- JeffGerardi 10/21/2020 3:11PM
  Definitely, for me, like 2016 -- WinningLeadership 10/21/2020 8:06PM
  Trump will win TX with 38 EC votes. ** -- Buffs4Ever 10/21/2020 3:28PM
  Biden might win Florida w/ 29 EC votes. ** -- Buffs4Ever 10/21/2020 3:30PM
  If Biden wins Florida early, it's all over. ** -- 93Buff 10/21/2020 3:43PM
  I dont think Trump can possibly win without Florida ** -- JeffGerardi 10/21/2020 3:57PM
  He'd have to win WI, MI and PA ** -- 93Buff 10/21/2020 4:00PM
  If No-COVID pandemic -- Wishbone 10/21/2020 2:36PM
  Trump wins electoral college. -- cswilliam 10/21/2020 2:07PM
  This is what I'm Thinking ** -- JeffGerardi 10/21/2020 3:12PM
  You are correct about the south -- bufffantheman 10/21/2020 2:25PM
  Biden -- CUKev 10/21/2020 2:00PM
  100% his own fault. -- EBN 10/21/2020 3:51PM
  Yep ** -- CUKev 10/21/2020 4:07PM
  Agreed. Good points. ** -- Buffs4Ever 10/21/2020 3:12PM
  Agree 100% Kev! -- gocu83 10/21/2020 2:18PM
  ⚰️⚰️🔨 ** -- WinningLeadership 10/21/2020 2:55PM
vm312