Where Colorado Buffalo alumni, fans and friends come to chat all things CU. Go Buffs!

Off Topic Message Board | View Profile

93Buff

Joined: 6/20/98 Posts: 18852
Likes: 3236

Recent Activity

Displaying Page: 1


Colorado "case" "surge"
   By: 93Buff 10/26/2020 3:25PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Link to Data
   By: 93Buff 10/26/2020 3:21PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

That's unfortunate...
   By: 93Buff 10/26/2020 3:21PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Watching Burrow, Herbert, Murray, Baker, Allen (Josh)....makes me sad.
   By: 93Buff 10/26/2020 11:03AM
   Board: Pro Sports Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

A s you think killing 25-44 year olds is fine.
   By: 93Buff 10/24/2020 4:38PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Which group has more life years lost?
   By: 93Buff 10/24/2020 10:39AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

The middle east pundits should be ashamed of themselves.
   By: 93Buff 10/23/2020 5:10PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Ethics of Covid: Do No Harm?
   By: 93Buff 10/23/2020 5:08PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

MSNBC is right! He dominated **
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 11:53PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

But they can’t find them. Why?
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 11:43PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

You didn’t watch. So ...
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 11:10PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Where are the parents?
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 11:01PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

You missed Trump destroying.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:59PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Who built the cages.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:50PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Yep
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:40PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Here is the election.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:30PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

This has been a disaster for Biden.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:26PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

There are emails and texts. Remember you creaming over Russia?
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 9:59PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Criminal. Remember kavanaugh? Russia? Amazing.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 9:04PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Imagine if the Russia hoax had this evidence
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 8:48PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Holy crap. That was some statement by Bobulinski.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 8:09PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I think mask use is around 90% in general....
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 1:04PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

80% of virus spread is in the home.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 12:12PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I am implying that the virus is gonna virus. No matter what you do...
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 11:53AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Dang, is Trump leading Europe now? WTH?
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 11:27AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Saying we have NEVER lived up to it is much different than we made mistakes
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:49AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

And that we've NEVER lived up to it....
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:44AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Hmm. It's certainly a viewpoint. America haters will love it....
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:43AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Joe: America was an idea. We’ve never lived up to it.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 10:07AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Is Chris Cuomo the biggest douche on Earth? Yes or no.
   By: 93Buff 10/22/2020 12:15AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Agree. Look.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 10:36PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Russia.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 9:53PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

He literally filled every lib wet dream in foreign policy.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 9:28PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

But, really the Democrats went hard after him with fake crap.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 9:24PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Trump screwed Covid. Oh wait. Now Europe spiking. His fault?
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 9:23PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Which part?
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 5:32PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I think you heard your story wrong....
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 4:18PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

If Trump never once spoke, he'd win in a landslide. LOL.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 4:12PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Scott Gottlieb. Huh.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 4:11PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

He'd have to win WI, MI and PA
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 4:00PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Latest has Biden up 1. IMHO, if Trump is within 2-3 in any state...
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 3:59PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Most Likely Map, IMHO....
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 3:49PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

If Biden wins Florida early, it's all over.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 3:43PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

I'd say Biden 65% chance, Trump 35% chance.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 3:35PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

True dat.
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 12:18PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Almost the entirety of the rise in from schools....
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 12:16PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

He still doesn't understand how Trump beat Hillary....
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 12:05PM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Here are a few articles....
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 11:52AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Sure...
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 11:49AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

LOL. You realize since 1980....
   By: 93Buff 10/21/2020 11:43AM
   Board: Off Topic Message Board
   Site: NetBuffs.com

Next Page
vm311